15% OFF Sitewide. CODE: GOLDENTICKET
Assassin's Creed Unity T-Shirt Design Contest

Birds Aflight shirt without birds on neck

transcend3nt
posted by transcend3nt • 2 years ago

I have noticed that there are a couple of people who ordered !http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/detail/men/5125 and received shirts that did not have any birds on the neck.

Can I make such a special order when checking out? Please let me know the details if it is possible. The few birds around the neck area does not look appealing to me. Instead of discarding them away as “defects”, could you sell me that shirt instead?

Thanks

8 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi,
I think what you are experiencing here is what we talk about in our 101 section. Basically the placement of a design can change slightly from size to size. We often use 1 set of screens for all over printing and obviously as the tees go down a size less of the design is printed on the surface area. This effects some designs more than others.
If you want a this tee without the birds on the neck I am pretty sure it will depend on your personal size. These wouldn’t be considered defects. You can read more about this in the submit> 101 screen printing section. Let us know your size and I’ll check and see if it is birdless in the neck region.

transcend3nt transcend3nt Human from

Hi wotto,

Thanks for the clarification and i apologize for jumping into conclusions.

I wear a Medium for male. Please let me know if it is birdless in the neck region!

Hi transcend3nt,

No problem, we like to give our community insights into the whole process. OK I checked and the mediums do not have those pesky birds on the neck area. I have one here in my office which I’ll make sure is the one that gets to you. Please email me your order number once placed so I can make that happen for you, or just post it here.

Awesome! I’m currently waiting for the moderator to approve my newly submitted closet photos so I can get a couple of DBH dollars before ordering.

Thanks

Hi Wotto,

My order number is #191649

Both shirts have birds in them :)

Looking forward to receiving them. Cheers.

Hi,

I personally made sure your order had a tee without the birds hitting the collar.

thank you so much! you’re so awesome that i’m glad i supported dbh.

You sir, are very welcome.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember