Looking for a t-shirt designer

OliWhite
posted by OliWhite • 2 years ago

Hello there my name is Oli White, i make videos on YouTube and have gained over 14,000 subscribers so far. Im wanting to start selling t-shirts to my audience and i reckon with some good designs i could get a couple of hundred sales pretty quick. With the audience i have i can refer people to you and obviously give you credit, this could potentially increase your business massively. If your interested in possibly doing some designs for me then please dont hesitate to send me a message.
Here is my YouTube also.
http://www.youtube.com/OliWhiteTV

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Oli

15 Replies

DYOKER DYOKER Artist from Spain

Interested if you want to contact me i’m on facebook: Alex Alvarez Castro. I’ve already have some ideas watching your youtube account ; )

Ampix0 Ampix0 Artist from NJ, United States

I may be interested depending on the pay. just let me know. My youtube is Ampix0. Email is Ampix0@gmail.

TenTimesKarma TenTimesKarma Artist from Philippines

Interested! Click my avatar and go to gallery to see my works. Email me if your interested with working with me. sandiegomaeng@yahoo.com Cheers!

Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

do count me in my email is: ed5882@gmail.com

atatos atatos Artist from Bangka Island, Indonesia

i’m interested..click my avatar to see my works..email : atat0s_art@yahoo.com

JustPetrucci JustPetrucci Artist from Washington, United States

I just watched your Youtube life video…that SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY ADSENSE ACCOUNT!! More like NONsense if you ask me…those jerk faced bastards…and to think all that free advertising I gave them… _

I do design too, though. Feel free to check out my profile on DBH. I have a link to my portfolio (You can click that too) on there if you’re REALLY interested. And if you’re like REALLY SOOOOPER interested, my email is on my portfolio.

daletheskater daletheskater Artist from Australia

sounds good! Let me know if your interested in working with me! Thanks. ayofordayo@hotmail.com

ansar92 ansar92 Human from India

yah….if u wanna an IndIAn design.. i can join you contact me ansarmuhammed92@gmail.com

franki franki Human from Iceland

well getting a designer is bit costly so i just suggest you to have a online designing tool kit i have a link you can just check it out online-product-designer.com. As far i had searched or seen this is site is good enough and with lot of facilities that generally everyone required. So i just suggest you that if you want to have a good and healthy business then you can go over this site and then contact with the people who own them

WarholBot WarholBot Artist from

I would be up for it. Let me know what u have in mind.

Widenline Widenline Artist from Temanggung, Indonesia

:) ceck my design : http://widenline.blogspot.com/
email me : widenline@gmail.com

DesignByRyan DesignByRyan Artist from United States

www.designbyryanferguson.com
design_by_ryan@yahoo.com

tnsporting90 tnsporting90 Human from Australia

I am also interested, it is my good job.please email me at tnsporting90@gmail.com.
Thanks

Human from

www.kraskyart.com
Check it out

kimkongcreatives kimkongcreatives Artist from Singapore

email me. kim_prints.shirt@yahoo.com

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission