Limited Edition Tank Tops

"The Rising Knight" Design (I'm new to DBH)

AshleyLauren
posted by AshleyLauren • 2 years ago

I’m new to DBH and I really need some support. My design was approved and is up for voting. Check it out and give me some feedback. I really would like to know what all of you think. http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/199651#comment-igsz

9 Replies

AshleyLauren AshleyLauren Artist from United States

I hand drew this design so it took a lot of work.

surf4grl surf4grl Artist from United States

It looks great!

Thank you Suf4grl!

Thanks to all who have voted so far and for the feedback you have given me! :))

YOOO! Anyone seeing this forum???

surf4grl surf4grl Artist from United States

that would be nice right =] thankfully DBH will look at all the submissions and not pick just based on votes. I wish more artist participated in critiques though.

@Surf4grl: Glad they are not looking for votes and to that I hope they choose wisely.

I was not asking for votes in this forum like some may think, (although that would be nice too because votes do count in some way) read the title and description of my forum. I was asking for real feedback on my design because I’m new to this community and would like to know, with my art style, if I’m on the right track for t-shirt design for this site.

JChuppe JChuppe Artist from KY, United States

Hey, I dig it! I’m new here too and my first DBH submission was my Dark Knight Rises entry. I’ve submitted a couple more since then, and plan to submit more depending on how it goes.

My thinking is that actual illustration will be the best chance to stand out. There’s so much stuff on here, and most of it is great, but my thinking is that actually illustrating stuff will be the best way to eventually set myself apart a little. I’m hoping anyway.

Good luck w/your submission and anything else that you plan on submitting in the future!
-J

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember