Limited Edition Tank Tops

Where the hell is Russian Federaiton in delivery options?

Shopdealers
posted by Shopdealers • 2 years ago

As always, I want to order some shirts, BUT I CAN’T DO IT
Because there is no Russian Federation in delivery options.

Please, add Russian Federation
http://clip2net.com/clip/m7525/1330586806-clip-17kb.png

9 Replies

McSerious McSerious Human from California, United States

Hey Shopdealers. Regrettably we are not currently shipping to Russia due to a large amount of fraudulent transactions that we received out of that region last year. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope that you are able to find an alternate means to acquire some of our designs. Thanks for your time today and please let me know if I can be of any further service.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

Would there be no more fraud if these countries in question used paypal? I really don’t know how paypal works so I’m just curious about that.

Hey BenjaminPhantom. We actually require PayPal for all international purchases but there is still a chance of fraudulent transactions making their way through unfortunately. While PayPal is more secure it is still not a complete filter. Thanks!

nomhak nomhak Artist from Manitoba, Canada

Most online stores use paypal and wait for the payment to clear prior to shipping. Is this not an option you guys have? Just curious.

Hey Nomhak. Currently that is not an option we provide. There are a lot of factors that go into these kinds of decisions and payment is only one of them. We have to look at package loss rates and charges as well and in this case a lot of parcels go missing in Russia currently so shipping there can be rather difficult. Thanks for the questions =)

WeiRDicator WeiRDicator Human from

Following DBH for 3 years and being unable to order a shirt, that’s frustrating…
I really hope you’ll start shipping to Russia again soon.

Itex Itex Human from

Y U NO SHIPPING TO RUSSIA?! FFFFFFFFUUUUUU

You guys should probably check out the thread I started yesterday. http://www.designbyhumans.com/forum/chatter/1149947/. Thanks!

So good news. Russia and Belarus are up and running again so get your orders in humans!!!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember