15% OFF Sitewide. CODE: GOLDENTICKET
Assassin's Creed Unity T-Shirt Design Contest

Print on long sleeves and sweatshirts please

loldilol
posted by loldilol • 2 years ago

It’ll be pretty nice to see some of these designs on some long sleeves.

10 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Something I would very much like to do.

guitarlifter guitarlifter Human from

I think that short designs would be sweet as well. I’m not sure how it would work, but it would be sweet. Especially if the design carried over from the shirt to the shorts. I think girls would be screwed over in this case since girl shorts don’t have that much material for them, but some cargo shorts with some designs on them would be cool. :) But yeah, the long sleeve and sweatshirt designs would probably be more realistic although, if DBH were to do this, I’d like for there to be a zipped hoodie option. I’d much prefer a zipper on my hoodie than none.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Capes. Just throwing it out there.

loldilol loldilol Human from

I think they would sell more too since people can wear sweatshirts and long sleeves on cold weather.

matteyer matteyer Human from Pennsylvania, United States

zip hoodies please!

woohooman woohooman Human from

+1

Winter here in Japan is too cold for DBH tees!

MezteR MezteR Human from

Long sleeves and tank tops would be great, it’s hot in FL during the summer.

addu addu Artist from Maharashtra, India

@wotto, sir can this happen soon? I love wearing full sleeves t-shirts and DBH has amazing designs which will look rad on long sleeves. Please make this happen soon :)

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi there,

We have considered many options for our blanks and new products. We asked the community via a questionnaire quite a while back now and the majority wanted hoodies and tanks. Hence why they have been included. Long sleeved tees isn’t off the table but the demand doesn’t seem to be high as say tanks. Also long sleeved tees aren’t as readily available as other blanks. It’s doable but requires some planning. Also most of the world is in summer mode right now so maybe this would be an item for the winter months?

addu addu Artist from Maharashtra, India

Ah okay that sounds cool, ill be waiting for the winters then :)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember