DBH is a movie star

DeeMoney
posted by DeeMoney • 3 years ago

Taken from DBH Tumblr: http://dbh.tumblr.com/

Happy Friday everyone!

We have a very awesome announcement to make.

Our very own DBH is going to be in a movie!! The movie is called “Goon” and is set to be released in 2011. It’s the same writer, Evan Goldberg, who wrote for “Superbad” and “Pineapple Express.” Cast includes Jay Baruchel, Alison Pill, Liev Schreiber, Seann William Scott, and Eugene Levy.

We have already sent out about 15 shirts (selected by their wardrobe department) to be in the wardrobe for the movie but have yet to be confirmed on which shirts will actually make the cut. So stay tuned to find out which one of our shirts will be in the movie.

We are so stoked about this and are so proud of that our DBH artist’s designs will be in a feature film!

For more info. on the film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1456635/fullcredits#writers

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

47 Replies

Studio8Worx Studio8Worx Artist from Philippines

can’t wait….congrats DBH!

angelartbyeve angelartbyeve Artist from United States

DeeMoney said: Aaw, thanks guys! =)

We sent about 15 t-shirts to them but the head of the wardrobe department hasn’t confirmed which shirts they will be using on the cast members yet. However, she did assure me that she will try to get the rest of the shirts on the extras closest to the cast members so they will be exposed on screen.

She’s supposed to let me know which shirts are used so I will definitely keep you guys posted!

Love & Light,
Deedee

Any update on this? ;)

deyaz deyaz Artist from Indonesia

yohoooo…pick mine too :p

cbass99 cbass99 Artist from California, United States

that’s awesome that it’s a hockey movie! cool stuff.

eembach eembach Human from TX, United States

Missed this before, I’m gonna be amazed if I have a shirt in a popular film. I wonder if it starts a trendy thing like the howling wolf shirt and Zach Galifinakis (sp).

rtofirefly rtofirefly Artist from United States

IMDB has it listed as ‘Filming’ still. Sounds like it will be a good movie too. Everyone loves the ‘underdog sports team goes on to win big’ tale.

dannydruff dannydruff Human from

cool

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember