POW! Comic Book Inspired Tees

POW! Comic Book Inspired Tees
MeganDBH
posted by MeganDBH • 4 months ago

Comic book characters only get cooler with age! These valiant superheroes and villains are just as relevant today as they were decades ago. Unlike most vintage icons, comic book heroes and villains have grown with our culture – evolving into amazing movies and TV shows with mind-blowing special effects. The artists here at DBH have designed some awesome comic book t shirt designs and we’ve featured some of the most popular ones below. You’ve only got one thing to decide – are you a hero or a villain?

dark joker 6amcrisis batman the dark knight the joker mashup pop culture movie comic painted tshirt tee tank top sweatshirt crewneck iphone case phone case
The Dark Joker by 6amcrisis
Wanna know how he got those scars?! Pop culture madness rears its ugly head in this insane mashup of the Joker and The Dark Knight! Simple brushstrokes create a menacing combo in this minimalistic comic design, complete with creepy Batman smile. Save the day in this awesome comic book tee.

pixel heroes pahito limited edition tshirt harley quinn riddler joker batman dark knight xmen two face terminator catwoman punisher spiderman wolverine captain america marvel dc comics robin beast superman aqua man hulk wonder woman flash green lantern darth vader hellboy comic book characters pop culture mashup t shirt tee tank top sweatshirt crew phone case iphone
Limited Edition Pixel Heroes by pahito
This Limited Edition 8-bit design is the perfect comic book tee – it’s ALL superheroes! Every character from Batman and The Hulk to Wolverine and Aqua Man makes an appearance. This design won’t be around forever, so act fast! Spread your love for classic comic book characters and pick up this tee today.

tiger winterartwork calvin and hobbes vector cartoon comic book characters kid at heart ninja pop culture mashup funny design tsirt tee tank top crew sweatshirt phone case iphone case
Tiger! by WinterArtwork
Ever been attacked by an imaginary tiger? This cool design is a spin off of classic comic book characters Calvin and Hobbes. Vector designs set a playful scene complete with fighting outfits that fans are sure to love. Pick up this awesome comic design for the “Kid At Heart” in your life.

villain batman popart edwoody vetor retro pop culture mashup design dark knight batman comic book characters ivy harley quinn scarecrow two face mr. penguin joker cat woman riddler tshirt tee gotham tank top crew sweatshirt phone case iphone case
Villain Batman PopArt by edwoody
Who’s your favorite villain? Retro pop art meets classic Batman characters in this bright comic design. Each villain has been turned into a vector representation based on their best features – can you name them all? Condemn Gotham and meet your maker in this vintage comic book tee.

impractical ninja masks coryfreeman TMNT teenage mutant ninja turtles comic book characters halftone neon turtles pop culture comic book characters new movie vector tshirt tee tank top sweatshirt phone case
Impractical Ninja Masks by CoryFreeman
Trained in the ancient art of ninjutsu, these crazy, hilarious mutants are heroes for the streets of New York City. Donning brightly colored masks, these turtles are masters of the shadows with a deep love for pizza! Grab this awesome TMNT comic design before it’s gone.

Click here to watch the Official Trailer for the new TMNT movie

More Best Selling Comic Book Tees

super exclusive club cartoon comic book characters funny spiderman batman captain america thor black widow hulk iron man hawkeye tshirt tank top sweatshirt crew phone case iphonethe avenging team marvel halftone captain american iron man thor hulk black widow comic book characters pop culture mashup tshirt tee typography tank top sweatshirt crew phone case iphonefour humor TMNT teenage mutant ninja turtles swords nunchucks baton pop culture mashup vector halftone pattern pop culture mashup tshirt tee tank top sweatshirt crew phone case iphone

2 Replies

jrtoyman jrtoyman Artist from Quezon City, Philippines

Cool Stuff!!! During Comic-Con week, I brought my collection of 4 DBH TDKR winning designs because DC Comics is celebrating 75 years of Batman. While over there,besides 5 dudes wearing Wotto’s tee designs.. I also saw 2 gray color tee of the “LV-426 design (I have a black tee but the print really stands out on the gray tee). Saw one guy wearing Pahitos “Pixel Heroes” and Zerobriant’s ‘Red lizard”. Then somebody just greeted me about the shirt I’m wearing (Geno75’s “Come From The Dark”) and said” Hey!,that’s from DBH’s TDKR contest,Cool!” I Should had photos taken with them than the cosplayers, Haha!! :D

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Hah! That’s awesome. It’s cosplayers though, so I still think you made a good choice!

That’s really cool you saw so many shirts out there. I have heard a few times that Wotto was killing it at Comic Con this year though, so congrats to him!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission