What Does the Fox Say?

What Does the Fox Say?
LizDBH
posted by LizDBH • 10 months ago

So we know the sound that a cat makes, and even a crow. But there’s one sound that we just don’t know. What does the fox say? I think it’s something along the lines of ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow hatee-hatee-hatee-ho chacha-chacha-chacha-chow fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! Abay-ba-da bum-bum bay-do. Well, that’s a bit of a mouthful. I think we could summarize that to a “yip” or a simple “chow”. The fox is known for its cunning wit and resourcefulness, hence the phrase “sly as a fox”. We have some very creative fox designs at Design By Humans that we think you will love! They might make you feel a little sly yourself.

10 Fantastic Foxes

What Does the Fox Say? by EmilieBoisvert

Vulpes Vulpes by astronautARC

FOX PIPE by huebucket

Riding the great red fox by sebasebi

Great North American Foxhunt by valorandvellum

Fox Lady by JoeConde

Foxy Love by DinoMike

The Fox and the Crow by RayFrenden

The Quick Orange-Red Fox by kdeuce

Fox (krisren28) by krisren28

Foxes are beautiful and agile, but are also clever and a predator to many. They come in many colors, and sport a fluffy tail. But there is only so much you can learn about a fox from Wikipedia. All I want to know is, what does the fox say?

2 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

“Aringtingtingatang..ringtingtingatangting..ringtingtingatang” that’s what he says

graphicollapse graphicollapse Artist from garut, Indonesia

“taktak botaktak botaktak.. taktak botaktak botaktak” he said :D

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember