Enter the Neon Design Contest - Bright Futures

Enter the Neon Design Contest - Bright Futures
DBHstaff
posted by DBHstaff • 1 year ago

With spring about to blossom, its time to brighten the future with neon colors. The neon t shirt design contest is themed featuring brilliant colors. There are bright greens, yellows, pinks, blues, etc. We want to see some electrifying neon t shirt designs. The winner will recieve $1500, second $1000 and third $750.

There are lots of different themes and ideas you can start with; the psychedelic movement of the 70’s, to the lasers in Electronic Dance Music. Neons are the out layers of the color spectrum, and they have a special fit in color harmonies. This is your chance to experiment with a new color palate for the brights and brilliants of the spectrum. This doesn’t mean make rainbows, but you’re encouraged to jump into a new opportunity of colors and make something brilliant.

Neon Shirt ContestAdding the Neons to the Swatches
Please use the 14 Neon Pantone Colors. You can find them in Photo Shop in the color palette. To add a new color palate click the color selector and select Pantone/solid coated colors. The neon colors will be at the bottom. Pantone 801c Neon Blue to Pantone 814c Neon Purple. You can choose any t shirt color from our selection, and use any of the 14 Neon Pantone Colors.

View Neon Contest

Awesome Neon Shirts

Here are some examples of the best neon t shirts that we have seen so far. What could make a huge t rex even scarier? How about neon pink? What intensifies a fire apocalypse? Neon orange and magenta. And how about this wild and cool cat trending with his headphones and rockin style.

Neon Dino Frenzy Shirt
Neon Fireman Shirt
Retro Neon Cool and Wild Cat

Inspiring the Neon Trend with Music and Art

EDM (electronic dance music) keeps rising in popularity. Neon lights, glow sticks and cloths are all over at these concerts. The flashing lights increase the fun and intensity at these concerts.

Neon Glow Photoshop Brushes

Cool Neon Effects

Neon Brush PhotoShop Tutorials – Learn some new techniques and brushes with some tutorials at TutorialsKing.com

11 Replies

TenTimesKarma TenTimesKarma Artist from Philippines

Awesome! Excited for this contest!

Foxe Foxe Artist from Ca, United States

The wheels are already turning. Nice challenge!

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Remember folks WHITE is not a specified color choice!

shesmatilda shesmatilda Artist from Singapore

i find it hard to not to include a smaller darker portion of dark colors for detailing to match with the neons, anyway glad wotto you mention the white color out of choice , got to find substitute..
great contest!

Katipo Katipo Human from California, United States

I love the Bright Futures contest so far! Great idea DBH! Im really digging all the sweet colors the talented artists are creating!

iamrobman iamrobman Artist from Batangas CIty, Philippines

this contest got lots of great design.I think DBh will print or select more than 3 on this Challenge….awesome subs!

NeonTiger NeonTiger Artist from Portugal

some amazing submissions so far.

Munkeyfu Munkeyfu Artist from Pennsylvania, United States

So, why did voting close before the submission period ended?

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

@Munkeyfu The contest closed for submissions and voting on the 15th. We always encourage people to get their art in sooner rather than later for all contests to gain the most votes possible. All designs are considered though regardless of timing. Votes help us decide but don’t ultimately dictate winners.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

I have to say, going through all the submissions there is some really amazing artwork. I didn’t have time to comment on everything so I just picked a few, but wow you guys all outdid yourselves. Great submissions!

Munkeyfu Munkeyfu Artist from Pennsylvania, United States

@Wotto, alright. I thought voting closed on the 14th. There were just a bunch of work I wanted to vote for but didn’t get time. Thanks!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission