Announcing the Wacom Tournament Winners

Announcing the Wacom Tournament Winners
DBHstaff
posted by DBHstaff • 1 year ago

The top 3 winners are announced from the intense 60 minute timed tournament. Each of the winners are printed in limited edition numbers. The awards go out to the first place winner $1500 + Intuos5, the 2nd place winner a $1250 and Bamboo Create, 3rd place $1000 and a Bamboo Splash.

1st Place Winner

The first place winner goes to Hero, a highly decorated warrior that stares you in the face with honor. The soldier comes out of the shadows to reveal an ornate samurai style soldier with a decorated dragon helmet. This graphic t shirt is a dark, mysterious, and powerful design of a strong hero.

Wacom Tournament Hero

2nd Place Winner

The second place winner is a field of defeat, with skulls and princess heads. The heavy black lines and shapes are highlighted by rich colors. The colorful detailed and stylistic composition make the Fall of a Villain.

Fall of a Villain

3rd Place Winner

The third place winner is The Rise of a Hero by pinkstorm. The warrior tracks through the battle field with his red sword. The warm tans and vibrant reds are a harmonic contrast against a raging war.

Rise of a Hero Shirt

Vote for the best Work in Progress Video

We will still be announcing the winner of the Work In Progress videos. You can view all the videos on our You Tube Channel and like the ones you want to win.

6 Replies

pinkstorm pinkstorm Artist from Philippines

My heartfelt thanks to DBH and Wacom for sponsoring this Tournament. Lots of amazing artists and one of the most intense challenges that I’ve joined by far. :)

cadzart cadzart Artist from Bulacan, Philippines

Wow! I’d like to thank DBH and WACOM for choosing my design as a winner.I’m so Blessed and im so happy because i’ve got my firs BIG PRINT! yey! Thanks for giving me a chance to show my talent, and now i’m so inspired to do more design and I’m looking forward for more print! :) ehehehe Thanks a lot Guys! really appreciated! :)

Nikoby Nikoby Artist from FL, United States

Congrats you guys!

gavind gavind Human from United States

Congrats guys! I like the 2nd runner up better by the way.

qetza qetza Artist from

Great contest! Congrats to all the winners!

iamrobman iamrobman Artist from Batangas CIty, Philippines

Congrats everyone.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember