20% off Fire Breathing Sale

THE TEE GRINDER IS HERE! A new DBH feature.

DBHstaff
posted by DBHstaff • 3 years ago

Hello DBHers!

We have unveiled the mighty DBH Tee Grinder! It’s like a slot machine of awesome T-shirts that randomly selects 3 tees and lets you get them for $25! That’s $8.33 per tee! Crazy! Check it out BUT be aware once you find a selection you like, grab it because you may not see the same set of three twice.
http://www.designbyhumans.com/TeeGrinder/

40 Replies

XDot XDot Human from Greece

check my comment here
http://www.designbyhumans.com/forum/critique/1151837/why-does-the-tee-grinder-come-up-with-the-same-3-or-4-tees-over-and-over/

cosmicsecret cosmicsecret Human from Germany

@inked I already bought Kharma Police! :-(

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hello,

The grinder has been restocked. Grind yer fingers off folks! Be quick! Lost of single units just went back in :O

cosmicsecret cosmicsecret Human from Germany

awesome! The glow in the dark shirt “Fear” is in this batch included – purchased another Grind! :D Thanks Wotto!

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

@cosmicsecret – Whoa sir. You cannot have too much Karma Police. I suggest owning three. One for your work day, a fresh one to change into after work for happy hour drinks and then a third and final fresh one to change into after someone spills a drink on you during happy hour. Just remember to carry #3 on you. People are genuinely impressed when you pull out the same shirt your wearing to change into without warning.

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

I will wear 3 at one go! LOLz!

That’s actually even more clever. Not only will you have additional clean shirts underneath, but you’ll also look buff. Plus tearing away one shirt to reveal the same one below is like some Russian egg magic trick. Talk about impressing the ladies with some never before seen bar tricks.

XDot XDot Human from Greece

im reposting this

hey wotto and staff..one suggestion would be to create 2 or 3 tee grinders with options of $25(9+9+12 as it is now), $45(15+15+20), $50(15+15+24 or 15+20+24) or $60(20+22+24) that would give more options and very nice collections to buy. “

whats your thoughts?

7sixes 7sixes Artist from Minnesota, United States

Tee grinder gone? Link isn’t working and hard to find on site…

Kesame009 Kesame009 Human from United States

Yeah is the tee grinder coming back?

The Tee Grinder is currently taking a break. While it’s intended purpose has worked great and provided customers with a fun and unique way to shop for tees, the inclusion of new product types and the dominance of the DBH Collective means we have to take a look at the Tee Grinder and determine if it can be used going forward for more than just tees.

Since the amount of products available to the Tee Grinder has been steadily if not rapid diminishing due to its popularity we are letting it take a break while we play with it internally. Unfortunately I am not able to give an ETA on if or when it will return.

iampayne iampayne Artist from New York, United States

@Inked A poster grinder would be amazing too.

Aqtaca Aqtaca Human from Serbia

Will miss it a lot. I got 3 great tees with it.

dyronl dyronl Human from United States

Definitely want the grinder back, it was awesome!

GB_ENIGMA GB_ENIGMA Artist from Thailand

THE TEE GRINDER will work well with collective Ts.

Aquamarine Aquamarine Artist from Manila, Philippines

Yay! Thanks guys for bringing this back! :D

zamanids zamanids Human from United States

its not adding grinds to cart at the moment – please fix!

All fixed!

hohol hohol Human from Primorskij kraj, Russia

Shit, GRINDER doesn’t work! I wrote to tech support and no answer.

hohol hohol Human from Primorskij kraj, Russia

JS console says: “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined “

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
  • One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission