The deadline is less than a week away for submissions! It went so fast BUT there is still time!
Here are a few helpful tips to clarify and help speed things up for you:
1. Placement must be included – meaning you must place your design onto a T-shirt so we can see how it would look printed, this is an important part of the process.
2. Don’t use other peoples images and pass them off as your own, we’ll find out and it will be embarrassing for you, the artist.
3. Use of images – You CAN reference other peoples Batman art, meaning you can look at it and it can influence your work. Tracing that art is not totally against the rules, BUT it is frowned upon by most professional artists. Drawing your version of Batman, oh yes that’s allowed, has to be said WB don’t give this opportunity out that much so take it!
4. Got rejected? Wanna know why? Email me. Hundreds of other artists do, you can too.
5. Not heard anything? No News is GOOD NEWS usually. Your design is most likely on hold to be seen by WB for second stage approvals.
6. READ THE RULES.
7. 2 submission per artist, if you sub more I will have to remove them.
8. Don’t troll artists work, this ain’t no witch hunt, just state you opinion and if you believe the art to be stolen, shoot us an email.
9. If your design gets rejected, come back stronger. There is still time to enter. Only accepted designs count as your two submissions.
10. Be Happy. This is supposed to be fun.