The Dark Knight Rises Official T-Shirt Design Contest Launches.

DBHstaff
posted by DBHstaff • 2 years ago

Design By Humans is looking for several artistic Humans to design epic t-shirts, inspired by the upcoming, highly anticipated film The Dark Knight Rises, from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures.

This is YOUR chance as a designer to design for the biggest client of your life. Here are the prizes:
Prizes
1st Place
$3,500 plus 12 shirts of artist choice
2nd Place
$3,000 plus 12 shirts of artist choice
3rd Place
$2,500 plus 12 shirts of artist choice
4th Place
$2,000 plus 12 shirts of artist choice
5th Place
$1,500 plus 12 shirts of artist choice
6th – 10th Place
Option to sell artwork to DBH

Read all the Rules of the contest and submit your art here:

28 Replies

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

I think the “minimum quality criteria” is means the quality of the design, it could also be the creativity of the design instead of the resolution. Agree with Ingkong, this is a tough one, I think they ask for something different, something with our own style!

NeonTiger NeonTiger Artist from Portugal

amazing contest.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States
disaxster disaxster Human from Los Angeles, CA, United States

I guess I will have to start from scratch with mine. It’s going to be hard as I really liked what I had.

Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

Voted already all the designs are great have to finished mine too for submission, I guess the one submitted by Studio8worx pumps a lot!

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hi Folks,
We are receiving hundreds of submissions now and we are also receiving a very high number of emails asking questions that are all answered on the Dark Knight contest page and in our 101 section under ‘SUBMIT’. Please read all of these sections carefully and best of luck to everyone.

DARK KNIGHT RULES

fishingforboots fishingforboots Human from Texas, United States

I’m not sure what it is I’m doing incorrectly. When I go to reduce the image to the size they request, it completely destroys all the detail I’ve put in my pic. I spent hours making Bane and TDK from scratch, and all I get is a rejection letter. The entire image at 640X480 becomes incredibly pixelated and looks nothing like the images I’ve seen submitted for this or other contests. Its a huge difference and I’m not sure what is up.

graphx1980 graphx1980 Human from United States

@fishingforboots I’ve been having the same problem! I have redone the whole thing several times and still dont get anywhere. If anybody tells me anything useful I’ll look ya up and pass the word along because I know what your going through.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember