Limited Edition Tank Tops

Some New Features for 2012

DBHstaff
posted by DBHstaff • 2 years ago

Remember the Elves and the Shoemakers story? Well the DBH elves have been busy at work making your DBH experience even better. Here is what is new:

Homepage

New nifty slides guiding you to all the essential areas.
Live chat customer service feature and our phone number.

Scroll Designs at Super Speed

Scroll the last month’s new shirts and Top 50 Tees super fast. You can scroll new tees and the top 50 tees.

Top 50 Tees

Hand selected to make shopping easier, these are the most popular, most requested and the designs that caused a stir!

Last Chance Section

Like a constant sale we are giving you a last chance to grab these tees at a healthy discount. They won’t last long so act fast.

Product Detail

Now we have a faster, easier navigation that can get you checked out in a few clicks. Now with a built in size chart, individual gender pricing and a new snazzy look. You’ll be checked out ‘The Flash’ fast.

Social media Details

We are making it easy for you to yell about your favorite tees. Our community is what drives us so spread the word, get those reprint requests in and share the tees you love in all this social arenas.

More is planned and we will continue to enhance your experience over the coming months. Stay tuned, 2012 is gonna be a good year.

Any feedback welcomed.

18 Replies

mj00 mj00 Artist from United States

Great changes!

makai makai Artist from United Kingdom

yes, lots of great elves work! I like the changes and new features too —- and big thankyou for including my first submission into the vote front page!

Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

Very Nice! i like the new features on DBH today it’s cool.

dandingeroz dandingeroz Artist from Philippines

awesome!

collisiontheory collisiontheory Artist from Philippines

nice! love it great job guys!

moomeest moomeest Human from United States

it’s really great job :D

alchemist alchemist Artist from Manila, Philippines

cool!

Davi_Augusto Davi_Augusto Artist from United States

The new features are amazing,
I love it.

barmalizer barmalizer Artist from kuningan, Indonesia

wow awesome!

eligo eligo Artist from Switzerland

great. i like new DBH look :)

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Thanks folks glad to see all you humans like the changes.

NeonTiger NeonTiger Artist from Portugal

Can we get the same navigation for the t-shirt pages as the voting pages?

TenTimesKarma TenTimesKarma Artist from Philippines

Nice! site’s lookin good!

zerobriant zerobriant Artist from Cebu City, Philippines

love the idea! :D

kingbee kingbee Human from GA, United States

Is it possible to source shirts from whomever is making them on here? The overall printing is awesome

pigboom pigboom Artist from Antique, Philippines

Cool!

beefstin12 beefstin12 Human from

The phone number doesn’t work. Live chat is always offline.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

@beefstin12: We staff for Live Chat between 8am – 12pm, when the largest block of customer inquiries happens. After that, Live Chat is available based on our internal workload. If we have someone who can sit down and wait for someone to pop in then we do. As for the phone number, we don’t get enough CS calls to warrant permanent staffing for it so it was taken down.

In addition to both of those things, E-Mail (service at designbyhumans.com) via the Customer Service link or emailing us directly is still the best way to get in touch with us throughout the 8-5 business day as well as non-business hours when I pop in to answer questions from time to time from home. Also, Facebook Messaging and Twitter are also great ways to reach us if you need to ask for some help during the day and of course these forums!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember