Limited Edition Tank Tops

Wooooow!

CarolinaInBerlin
posted by CarolinaInBerlin • 7 months ago

Great!

My Posting was obviously too critical, you deleted it without any reaction, my account is full of Bugs, the same posting is shown 8 Times, my critical posting was deleted without any reaction, THANK YOU, that say’s alot…..

.....that smells slightly to censorship….

Weak.

4 Replies

CarolinaInBerlin CarolinaInBerlin Artist from Berlin, Germany

And here we are, the same Bug…...

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hi CarolinaInBerlin,

No-one is censoring your posts. There is obviously a bug with your account that needs to be ironed out on our end. I was online last night and I never saw the post you are referring to. If you would like to repost it here I’d be happy to try and help. Please make sure you include as much information about the browser, computer and system you are working on.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

You are not being censored. TrashParty’s account had the same issue where he would post and it would duplicate that post many times. Anytime we remove one of the duplicates it immediately removes all of them as though they are linked.

It’s just a forum / account issue that we have not had time to track down just yet. However, any attempt to clean up the posts will result in all of them being removed. Again, you aren’t being censored, it’s simply a quirk in the forums.

CarolinaInBerlin CarolinaInBerlin Artist from Berlin, Germany

Hey,
i’m relieved to hear, i’m NOT censored :)
Maybe i don’t post anything, until the issues are solved.

i had posted some screenshots, because i thought it maybe help you…
If the Bugs are on my Account, that answers some :D

But you saw/see that one of the posting have the old Avatar (like here) and the duplicates have the new Avatar…
I don’t try to upload the Avatar, maybe later…

It’s a little bit embarrassing that my posts are duplicated from the system, looks bumptious or like spam….

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember