looking for some opinions and votes

Sushilove
posted by Sushilove • 1 year ago

I would appreciate some votes and comments for my latest submission “wrath of zeus”.
I would also like to hear some critiques on why it hasn’t received much votes yet. I’m very proud of it, but it seems like the community in here isn’t much into it.

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies

visereon visereon Human from Canada

i’m not t-shirt design artist so keep that in mind haha. but i personally really like the colours and the contrast between ‘em, however the pillars look a bit iffy. a buddy of mine beside me thought they were skyscrapers at first glance. the rest of the shirt looks sick.

best of luck! i hope that helped!

iampayne iampayne Artist from New York, United States

Very good concept and its put together very well. As far as not a lot of votes, you need to advertise it heavily; facebook, instagram, Flickr, etc. Once you get your friends and such to start voting more and more people will start to see the value.

DennisKeller DennisKeller Human from United States

very nice idea and color also very nice…..................good luck for your future.

Sushilove Sushilove Artist from Spain

Thanks everyone for your words… much appreciated!
I tried the social media thing, but it seems like unless your followers there are already DBH members, people won’t bother to come here and sign-up just to give you a vote. So I just try to do something that appeals as much as possible to the people in here and try to be more active here.

Anyway, I have a new submission that is doing a bit better at the moment. Check it out here:
http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/242769

ZooeyChinaski ZooeyChinaski Artist from Poland

your Zeus looks too much like a male stripper ;)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission