Limited Edition Tank Tops

Need some critique, please.

papaomaangas
posted by papaomaangas • 9 months ago

Hi fellow humans, this is my submission to diablo 3 contest, It is a minimalist approach and I give it a twist by making them looked like mini robots, but it is rejected, I’m just wondering why.. Please let me know and help me improve my art next time. I would appreciate any feedback and criticism.Thank you…

7 Replies

zedish zedish Artist from Auvergne, France

No images…?

papaomaangas papaomaangas Artist from Philippines

@zedish Hi, here’s the image, thanks.

Anti-hu Anti-hu Artist from United States

I think this was probably rejected because it isn’t the direction they were looking for, also I think you were only supposed to pick one character per design.

zedish zedish Artist from Auvergne, France

The most problem is that, we can’t recognize the diablo theme…by the way good idea. But you got to work on the composition and colors.

kenoneworks kenoneworks Artist from Philippines

this really made me smile, the theme is cute, maybe you can choose just one and make the character more detailed like the clothing or custume, put emphasis on the details but you can maintain that style. it would be unique man. btw kindly vote for my design at: http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/231409

papaomaangas papaomaangas Artist from Philippines

@kenoneworks @zedish @Anti-hu Thanks guys, I have been working for a new version of it with just one character, but too late, submission is over. haha. still, i love this one. Thanks.

omarzami omarzami Human from Indonesia

Cool..

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember