Spiderheart - 2 Concepts. Which one do you think works better

Picserf
posted by Picserf • 1 year ago

First time submitting to DBH. I’m a bit nervous about it because I’ve spent a couple of days doing concepts and finally I have something(s) to show for it. After trying several different things, I have it down to two similar concepts. The name of the shirt would be Spiderheart and the options are:

And:

So, Humans, I’d like to know your thoughts and suggestions. Which of these do you think would work better on a t-shirt?

Best,

-Julio V.

4 Replies

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

the webs too strong for both; the blue shirt is better, good luck :-)

Picserf Picserf Artist from California, United States

Thanks for your feedback Adam! I’ve been staring at the thing for so long I never realized this about the web. I worked on each element separately but never gave how all the elements fit together much consideration. Will post a revision sometime soon!
-J

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

You might want to do some short cut? Look into the TREND REPORT, you might be winner in no time. In my opinion this report does help me alot:
TREND REPORT

Maximillian Maximillian Staff: Sr Software Engineer from CA, United States

The orange one’s placement works really well for me though I like the blue shirt more. I don’t feel like the webs work as an all-over but that’s just my opinion.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission