Assassin's Creed Unity T-Shirt Design Contest

The Return. Critique Please.

IBorg2000
posted by IBorg2000 • 1 year ago

Hello!

This is my first time submitting a design and in the forums and I hope I can start contributing here.

This is my design (called The Return) and it was something I did for my final project at University. Any critique and advice for the design would be most welcome.

Thanks

4 Replies

graphicblack graphicblack Human from CA, United States

Lazer flamingo! That’s awesome, hehe, I like this idea. He’s firing at space ships right? I’m having a little bit of trouble deciphering the structure of the Flamingo’s enemies. Like the lower enemy, that looks a little bit like a …manta ray? He’s shooting the Flamingo right? I took me a little bit to read it that way, maybe instead of little dots, you can use lines, like you did with the Flamingo’s eyes, only to stress it further you can have the line taper. Thicker from the the enemy and thinner once it’ gets to the flamingo, so it has some perspective. Then give that attack some impact, maybe flamingo feathers are falling off?

The moon / grey sun in the background, I’d distress it some. Your illustation has this very rough, sharp-edge, almost grunge look. Have the moon follow suit, see how that’ll look.

This a cool idea, I’d like to see what more you can do with it! Good luck and welcome.

IBorg2000 IBorg2000 Artist from United Kingdom

I am not sure if anyone will see this but I will give it a go anyway! Thanks to some awesome feedback, I have revised my design and was wondering if people feel it is better and if there is anything else I could change about the design, for example, I am unsure about the the amount of white space. Might have been staring at it too long haha

Thanks in advance.

neil95 neil95 Artist from United States

I would wear this.

IBorg2000 IBorg2000 Artist from United Kingdom

Thank you very much! Its up for voting if you would like to :)

Thanks again.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember