Posting images

JVartndesign
posted by JVartndesign • 1 year ago

i want to post some images to critique but instead of an attach file dialog I see “Formatting tips” and what looks like buttons labelled urls and images so how do i attach files to a post ?
i hit buttons and nothing happens

people if these are NOT buttons its misleading to highlight the code with oblongs please don’t
are you saying you want us to create links to our own sites to display files in critiques

remember the KISS principle and don’t presume its obvious ?

not all designers are coders

like i know a bit of css and html but if i see soemthing that looks like a button on a webpage …

now HOW do I attach an image?

8 Replies

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

till now I just didnt get it, it’s strange while other can I do it and I can’t. Maybe I’m slow with this thing. Can I know how to show imgaes on posting or comment pls? I tried posting a thread, all OK, I posted but it didnt appear, maybe it need time to appear online?

ejiboo ejiboo Artist from United States

just follow the directions: ! imageurl !

place the image url between exclamation points without any spaces.

.................. HELLO, I FINALLY MANAGED TO POST IMAGES!!! .....................
This is what people didnt tell you:-
1. sign up at Photobucket
2. Upload your image there
3. On the right pane there are 4 ways you can share your link.
4. click the ‘DIRECT LINK’ its automaticly copied by clicking
5. Go to your posting page on DBH and paste the link but remember you must have ! at the beginning and end of your comment. For example like this WITHOUT THE SPACING right after first ! and the last !

! http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag124/AdamLawless67/HUMPTYARTWERK_zpsf37cc36c.jpg !

JVartndesign JVartndesign Human from Australia

WHAT !!! ??? do i have to set up a photobucket account whatever that is or can it be any website?

JVartndesign JVartndesign Human from Australia

WHAT !!! ??? do i have to set up a photobucket account whatever that is or can it be any website?

TRITONARTWORK TRITONARTWORK Artist from Poland

I don’t know whether or not it has to be Photobucket, but I uploaded to other website and it worked.

am not sure, but I did tried FB and it didnt work, TRITINARTWORK said he uploaded to other website and it worked. Good luck!

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Anything that is on the internet can be posted here. Use the ! imageurl ! place the image url between exclamation points without any spaces.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission