DESIGN READY FOR SUBMISSION, NEED CRITIQUE

TRITONARTWORK
posted by TRITONARTWORK • 1 year ago

Guys,

Before I submit my design, I’d like to get some critique, and also I’ve got some questions.

1) Can I submit 2 tshirt with different colors in one submission (1 slide), example: placement no. 1, below

2) CRITIQUE. What do you think?

3) Which placement is better in your opinion? I can only choose one for submission.

Placement no. 3 – the design is put on a flattened template. Doesn’t it look a bit unnatural without shadows and highlights on the design?

9 Replies

TRITONARTWORK TRITONARTWORK Artist from Poland

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

nothing wrong with it. might as well try

wonderinged wonderinged Artist from Philippines

Great design man, though I want to know how did you arrive with this design?
Any personal connections with the design?

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

................... HOW DO U POST IMAGES HERE? pls help…tks :-)

@wonderinged Hey mate! Thank you for you kind words. Do you mean was there something personal in my life that pushed me to make such a design or do you mean the process itself of making it? I must say that the final product came to life a bit by accident. Originally I intended it to be a full heart, broken heart with cracks. When I was cutting it in half, making the main crack, I turned the right side off to work on the details, and then saw, it kinds of looks even better without the right side. Sort of like a piece of it had fallen off. So I started to work on it, and that’s what came out. I think it has a much more dramatic look right now, rather than a full heart with a single crack in between.

@ADAMLAWLESS Hey Adam. To post images in comments or threads I just used the formatting options below the comment/post section. You have to have the images you want to post, uploaded on some image/photo website. Then you need to have the direct link to the image so that it opens JUST the image, not the entire website with the image. Then copy it and paste in the comment or while making a thread. Use the formula below:

! www.samplewebsite.com/..... !

Without spaces in between. The link should be the direct link to your image. Then hit PREVIEW below the comment. If you did it right, you will see you image in the preview window. If not, something’s wrong.

My design is up and running.

Anyone knows if I can post OTHER PLACEMENT OR ARTWORK IMAGES in the comment section below my design? Like how it looks on blank t-shirts, other colors, other models, or higher resolution artwork images?

IS THIS ALLOWED?

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hi Tritonartwork,

Yes you can post other larger images of placement or art details in the comments section.

racoonka racoonka Artist from United Kingdom

Great work! Hey, I’d try this design (crack, shadow, splatter,..) on an anatomic illustration of a heart, if you have time, it could look interesting ;)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember