Some DBH logo shirt designs

posted by HardCandyGFX • 2 years ago

Hi all,

I have been playing around with some ideas for designs using the DBH logo…

I have already submitted one:

But I have a couple more I would like to hear your opinions on:

Please let me know what you think!

4 Replies

thestray thestray Artist from United States

I don’t think these would come out looking quite like you want them too, especially printing over the seams like that. The 2nd one requires a LOT of black ink and would probably feel too thick and uncomfortable. The 3rd seems the most feasible, but as a design I don’t know if it serves much of a point since the logo is used in such an abstract way that people can’t really see it. Look at the DBH logo series shirt they all feature the logo (or brand name) prominently in an artistic way, instead of just using the logo as is as just a design element.

Good luck.

HardCandyGFX HardCandyGFX Artist from Czech Republic

Thanks for your comments… I hadn’t thought of the weight of the black ink… I guess I could fade out the bottom, just like to top, leaving just a thin band of black… what do you think?
Also, regarding both designs, I was not really aiming for the logo to be prominent, more for it to be the building blocks of something bigger (inspired by halftoning, I used the logo instead of dots).

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

they look nice but I don’t think the make partially good shirt designs. you should spend your time on your own work. putting DBH on your shirt wont get you printed unless they have a contest for that

JustPetrucci JustPetrucci Artist from Washington, United States

The third one looks pretty neat, but I agree with biotwist, I’d veer away from the ü logo. Maybe substitute it with a black silhouette of a bird or something.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.