Limited Edition Tank Tops

Some DBH logo shirt designs

HardCandyGFX
posted by HardCandyGFX • 1 year ago

Hi all,

I have been playing around with some ideas for designs using the DBH logo…

I have already submitted one:

SUMMERDELIC HALFTONE

http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/223143

But I have a couple more I would like to hear your opinions on:

CROWD OF HUMANS

and

DBH EXPLOSION

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Ed

4 Replies

thestray thestray Artist from United States

I don’t think these would come out looking quite like you want them too, especially printing over the seams like that. The 2nd one requires a LOT of black ink and would probably feel too thick and uncomfortable. The 3rd seems the most feasible, but as a design I don’t know if it serves much of a point since the logo is used in such an abstract way that people can’t really see it. Look at the DBH logo series shirt http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/logo_graphic_tee-t-shirts/ they all feature the logo (or brand name) prominently in an artistic way, instead of just using the logo as is as just a design element.

Good luck.

HardCandyGFX HardCandyGFX Artist from Czech Republic

@thestray
Thanks for your comments… I hadn’t thought of the weight of the black ink… I guess I could fade out the bottom, just like to top, leaving just a thin band of black… what do you think?
Also, regarding both designs, I was not really aiming for the logo to be prominent, more for it to be the building blocks of something bigger (inspired by halftoning, I used the logo instead of dots).

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

they look nice but I don’t think the make partially good shirt designs. you should spend your time on your own work. putting DBH on your shirt wont get you printed unless they have a contest for that

JustPetrucci JustPetrucci Artist from Washington, United States

The third one looks pretty neat, but I agree with biotwist, I’d veer away from the ü logo. Maybe substitute it with a black silhouette of a bird or something.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember