my wip thread for new designs

lovableimmu
posted by lovableimmu • 1 year ago

It will be tentacles on red for my next design.

any feedback !!

9 Replies

lovableimmu lovableimmu Artist from Maharashtra, India

w.i.p – 02

wat do u say guys

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

I like this a lot and its well constructed but it’s a bit similar to missmonsters design:

yes sadly!!! wat shud i du…i really like the design wat i have created !!i didnt know sumthing similar is already out there.

p.s – shud i add some element or something !?

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

You can still submit it as it is a good piece of work. You should be looking at the Top 50 tees section to see what are our current most wanted tees, that will help you to design for our customers.

New Dragon Hunt Design WIP 01

i hope i can give DBH some pretty good dragons to print…so let the hunting begin.

Foxe Foxe Artist from Ca, United States

Love the dragon so far. I think your tentacles do look different seeing them side by side but at first site I cant help but think of missmonsters design. If you want to set it apart more you can always edit/add elements. However I would still give a vote as I like your too, great placement and style. Good luck.

New Design “ROGER IS DEAD”

tell me if u think something is missing ?

slamgirl65 slamgirl65 Artist from Michigan, United States

I think I’d go with a darker shirt, and possibly something else like a texture or shadowing to add some weight to the bottom of your design. Have you considered colors?

HardCandyGFX HardCandyGFX Artist from Czech Republic

With the tentacles design, I think adding a backprint would make it very unique and desirable… maybe the rest of the octopus (or other creature)?

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission