Limited Edition Tank Tops

New to shirt design. Looking for input.

greazilla
posted by greazilla • 1 year ago

Still think this needs something. Thoughts?

5 Replies

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

I really like the style of the art and you have created a tee with an intriguing theme, always a good start. My only criticism is that the placement is a little disjointed. I know it’s more of a surreal piece but the weighing seems off. If the birds were carrying the bomb and it was tipping like that, the strings would be at the back and there would need to be more birds. It’s a great starting point and I think your style suits DBH very well. Welcome aboard!

greazilla greazilla Artist from United States

Thank you. That was one of the criticisms I anticipated, actually. I appreciate the feedback! I’ll most likely revise accordingly (maybe a few other subtle touches as well) and then submit to see if I can get voted as a winner.

dwthon dwthon Human from PA, United States

I think it’s an awesome theme, I would maybe make the bomb a bit smaller and like greazilla said, more birds

greazilla greazilla Artist from United States

Better? More birds, more detail on the ropes, etc. Proportions are the same but the weighting seems more in line now.

Nikoby Nikoby Artist from FL, United States

This is pretty rad!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember