Limited Edition Tank Tops

I'm at a stand still with this one

Defame89
posted by Defame89 • 1 year ago

I really need some ideas I thought I had it but it looks terrible and not what I want.

6 Replies

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Ohhh I like it, creepy goodness. I think the red crosses should just be pink because they are a little distracting. You should give them a torso and have their arms out like weird futuristic zombies. Maybe a cool side placement? I like where this is heading.

Defame89 Defame89 Artist from Missouri, United States

Thanx for the suggestions. Ya the thought behind it is pretty jacked up, I’m glad it shows. I like how it’s looking I have done a lot since this post. I do like the zombie idea however I am going in a different direction, is a good idea of the future though, thanks.

Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

yeah sir Wotto was right, this is a cool one.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

I was thinking about this design last night and I had this idea, witch doctor twins!

Would be very cool.

double-crossed-WIP

I was thinking combining your ideas. I might add a few more flowers. I am thinking about overlaying the same kinda watercolor, washout-feel from the skulls onto the flowers in a different color. I am most likely going to add a distress feel to the circle with some geometric shapes, possible a symbol or something. The idea though behind this is that the occult has double crossing us and hates anyone that is not for their ideas and plans. I have had a passion for trying to expose the occult and it’s intentions within my work. I’m not sure if I’m accomplishing that but that is what most of my work is about. I wanna thank you Wotto, you have been very helpful and I really appreciate your interest in my work, it’s really nice man.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember