Tiger Meow

Mordo
posted by Mordo • 2 years ago

I’ve been working on this Tiger and having the words explode out of it’s mouth saying ‘Meow’ rather than rawr…It’s still a W.I.P. but I’d love to hear your opinion on the design and what you think should be added. ;) Thanks

Photobucket

http://s1283.beta.photobucket.com/user/MORDODESIGN/media/TIGERMEOW.jpg.html#/user/MORDODESIGN/media/TIGERMEOW.jpg.html?&_suid=135183763113405780171553554736

5 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

I like the style of the tiger, the broken lines are very cool. The concept is interesting but the letters are a little disjointed from the over all image for me. The placement is also a slight problem because many people won’t buy tees that draw attention to their stomach area. I would rework the concept and maybe use the tigers head in a more creative way. Sebasebi has a cool design using a similar line effect but he has placed the art is a fun, cool way. Take a look: http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/techno-tiger-t-shirt/10927/
Good luck with the design, it has potential.

BioWorkZ BioWorkZ Artist from Los Angeles, CA, United States

Got to love tigers. But seems more like the tiger is puking instead of having “meow” explode out of it’s mouth. I agree with Wotto’s critique above. Maybe have an roaring tiger facing upwards more instead of down. I would try to imply movement with different fonts/type, varying sizes, and really make it look like an explosion. Good luck and I hope to see the completed design soon.

Mordo Mordo Human from United States

Thank you SO MUCH for your critique Wotto and BioWorkZ! I appreciate all the tips and criticism I’ll defiantly start reworking on all the mistakes and hopefully I’ll have the finished design soon!

maelstrom maelstrom Artist from New Zealand

Does look a little like he is being sick….....just sayin.
Nice tiger though.

Mitxeldotcom Mitxeldotcom Artist from Basque Country, Spain

I agree with Wotto.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission