15% OFF Sitewide. CODE: GOLDENTICKET
Assassin's Creed Unity T-Shirt Design Contest

Feedback on my first design

graphyk
posted by graphyk • 1 year ago

I tried using only a simple color to make this design. Please provide feedback.

6 Replies

graphyk graphyk Human from New Delhi, India

http://tinypic.com/r/2uo6t0w/6

Please use this link to view the image if the scaling is distorted.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

I like the headphones part of the design but the text feels disjointed and like a separate element. I think the design would be better if you had a more visual element working with the headphones rather than text.

stygorath stygorath Artist from Austria

try adding some fresh colours and maybe some more unique detail on the letters. i like the whole square idea! maybe move the text up, so it will look better when the t-shirt is worn. you could use the letters to mask the headphones, so the headphones can just be seen through the letters. that might give a pretty nice effect too.

slamgirl65 slamgirl65 Artist from Michigan, United States

Right now the text and headphones don’t look as connected as they could be. Another solution might be to make the cord more prominent and actually show a headphone jack, maybe consider having some other element that implies that this text is playing for you. Right now it kind of looks like the cord is just dangling and happens to be touching the text element.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

I feel the opposite of Wotto. I like the typography but I’m not feeling the headphones at all.

BioWorkZ BioWorkZ Artist from Los Angeles, CA, United States

I like the headphones, but the type seems very disconnected to the headphones. I would give the text the same amount of details/elements are the headphones. Or simplify the headphones to be more like the type. Overall, I like the concept and where it’s going. Just need a few minor tweaks here and there.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember