My latest WIP "IMAGINATION" - i would appreciate some feedback

Rkdoo
posted by Rkdoo • 1 year ago

This is my latest WIP. I called it “Imagination”, had a lot of fun doing it..a lot of stumbles, theres a lot of room for stuff here, i’m just trying to be coherent and build something cool. Hope you guys like. I will appreciate any feedback, im really wondering what you guys think of this.

10 Replies

ORabbit ORabbit Artist from NY, United States

I’m getting a much better “imagination” vibe of of this version. More explosive. I think I liked the left justified text better though.

Artemple Artemple Artist from Bucharest, Romania

Eu m-as juca mai mult cu imaginatia decat cu textul. As introduce elemente tip colaj aici. Poate mai colorat…acum mi se pare a fi prea mult alb. ...si as incadra totul intr-un triunghi cu baza sus..or something. Deci….as merge pe ideea de colaj, cu foto…franturi de imagini etc. ...if u know what i mean

Rkdoo Rkdoo Artist from Bucharest, Romania

Inteleg la ce te referi. Am un design cu literele complet acoperite de tot felul de patternuri, culori, bucati de imagini, dar e unul complet diferit. Aici incerc sa pun accentul pe stilul asta mai abstract la literelor…ramane sa mai lucrez destul la background, acolo sunt putin in impas. Mersi mult pentru feedback. Apreciez

@ORabbit, thanks for the feedback. To be honest, i like de left justified text better too, but i had some trouble fitting it on a tshirt mockup without ruining some perspective…i’m working on both options anyways. Thank you

Did some more work on the letters. More detailing. Left out the swirls for now. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you!

shesmatilda shesmatilda Artist from Singapore

i love it dude, nice typo very creative, great colors, great style used , I’m just concerned on the “too much splatter” it would be better if you get rid of the too much little ones, make it clean look. this is a typo type in design so it is need to be readable even in the eyes of the normal peeps.
good work dude =)

Thank you very much for your feedback man. I’m still conceptualizing with the background, don’t really know which direction i’m gonna take, but i’ll get it done in a day or two. Glad you like the type, really appreciate it.

Jaxxer Jaxxer Artist from Bromsgrove, United Kingdom

That’s quite amazing and I look forward to voting for it dude

great to hear it man. Thank you very much. And we gotta start posting on these forums more:)) took me a while to realize this is the old “Catprime” haha

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember