15% OFF Sitewide. CODE: GOLDENTICKET
Assassin's Creed Unity T-Shirt Design Contest

Slight of Paw

joshkn
posted by joshkn • 2 years ago

A vector wizard and rabbit I created. I came up with the idea yesterday. I don’t know if the idea has been used before or not.

A wizard gets hoodwinked when a rabbit turns the tables and jumps up from a magician’s hat to pull a wizards beard. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3 Replies

joshkn joshkn Artist from California, United States

Here’s an alternate version with a mystical purple cloud in the background…

Jprime007 Jprime007 Human from United States

i think it DEFINITELY looks better with the purple smoke in the background. but i dont see the hoodwinkishness here. maybe give the rabbit a magicians hat too. and maybe the rabbit turned his beard into a carrot.carrot leaves as mustache? i think that’d be cool.

joshkn joshkn Artist from California, United States

@Jprime007: I like the purple smoke as well. Ok, good idea I’ll give the rabbit a hat. Haha, the carrot is a funny idea. Though it’s a good idea, I think I need to work on making the bunny look more likes it’s pulling the beard into the hat, which, currently, it doesn’t really. I think I should make the bunny more animated, jumping out of the hat (maybe with a wand as well) and grabbing on the wizard’s beard to try to pull the wizard into “his” hat. Right now it kinda just looks like the rabbit likes hitchhiking on beards.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember