Oh Dear! Rejected!!!

godhands
posted by godhands • 2 years ago

*I dont understand what’s blurry or pixelation fault in this pic.

This time i thought of submitting a very simple design yet meaningful one but miserably failed to convince DBH!!

Believe me i can do better designs than this but the common problem i face is Blurry or Pixelation

Could you please tell me what’s wrong with this pic??*

1 Reply

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi,
The reason given is a bit more detailed than just “blurry and pixelation” :
“Your design does not meet DBH’s quality standards. For example: pixelation, blurry lines, distorted images, lack of concept, poor artwork.”
Your design was rejected because it is way too simple, is composed in a way that is top heavy and the images of the children look borrowed from clip art. I would suggest working on your layout and hand drawing some of the elements to make it more pleasing to the viewer. If you look at the winning designs here at DBH you will see that they are either detailed illustration or well composed abstract pieces. Abstract or symbolic art is very difficult to pull off on a tee.
For more reading you should check out our 101 section, it has lots of helpful tips and hints. Good luck with all your future submissions.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember