Just got rejected... help me polish this up a bit guys?

LaterDays
posted by LaterDays • 2 years ago

This is my second rejected design on DBH, I’m trying to go with a simple yet striking design of a horse with a bunch of different markings.

any advice?

4 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi,

One color designs are a not a bad thing, we have had some very successful ones. Yours lacks some depth of detail and while I am sure horses are appealing to a some people I don’t think the masses would wear a tee with a horse on it. I would choose another animal with more appeal and work on adding way more detail to your piece. Dino Frenzy is just a pink Dino on a tee but the skill of detailing has elevated it to be one of our best sellers. Godo luck.

MountOnOceans MountOnOceans Human from United States

The subject matter of a horse is fine, but what context is he in? Is it a wild horse in the mountains or the desert?

RidiculouslyGoodLookingMan RidiculouslyGoodLookingMan Human from United States

I like the upper half of the horse, but the spotted thing you have going on near the bottom just doesn’t seem to fit. Good Luck though.

Heyjazjaz Heyjazjaz Human from United States

I like how it takes up the whole shirt but i would like to see more of a background

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember