I am working on a new design

Defame89
posted by Defame89 • 2 years ago

I have decided I need to consol with the amazing artist on here to boost my work. I don’t know if it is finished or not but I really want to get something printed. I have my own print shop, but I really want to get my name out there(what artist doesn’t); so I defiantly could use some help.

THE-ANATOMY-EXPERIMENT

11 Replies

CoDDesigns CoDDesigns Artist from NJ, United States

I’m not sure what you were going for seeing how this is an abstract piece but the texture, the color and the illo all seem solid to me. The only thing I wonder now is how are you going to place it on the tee?

JChuppe JChuppe Artist from KY, United States

I really dig this image as is and am guessing it would do well on here. Just like CoD I’m wondering what you have in mind for placement. Are you planning on fading out on the edges of that cool background texture or making it an all over print?

Defame89 Defame89 Artist from Missouri, United States

I was thinking about this…

fo-flicker

or I was thinking this looked cool too…which one guys

The-anatomy-project-placement-2

Thank you for all the kind words

CoDDesigns CoDDesigns Artist from NJ, United States

Is there any way you can get all that awesome texture to pour out onto the sleeves? Maybe add more width the to initial design size or just oversize the design on the mock-up. Hope that makes sense. Oh and I prefer the 2nd one you posted. The texture is what caught my eye in the first place.

Like this…

The-anatomy-project-placement-.2

rachelgbiv rachelgbiv Artist from South Carolina, United States

That last placement ^ is solid. I like it!

TenTimesKarma TenTimesKarma Artist from Philippines

yup. That last one looks spot on!

Ampix0 Ampix0 Artist from NJ, United States

could you tell me how you were able to make those diagonal lines? I am a semi illustrator noob. I mean obviously you could copy and pate repeatedly, but I assume you have a better method.

Zunaira Zunaira Artist from Lisbon, Portugal

This is awesome!!
I like the second placemente more.
(For the placement) Looking at the artwork just two thing’s come in mind and JChuppe already mentioned them. Fading out the edges or an all over print.

@Ampix0 There is a few ways of doing it; you can do the alt + arrows in illustrator (thats the really hard way). You can paint it in photoshop>greyscale>bitmap>halftone>line halftone and then fool around with the radius and count, that is fairly easy but in the design world it’s all about cranking out quality work and fast. So I actually just used a line halftone brush. You can create these by the examples above. This allows you to always have them and be able to use them over and over saving you time; or you can download them from the internet. There are a lot of get web sources out there. If you want high quality stuff you are most likely going to pay for it, that’s why I would just do it yourself. I am not condoning this but you can also torrent brushes from Piratebay, Isohunt and others, but don’t do this…don’t, don’t go do this right now, it is wrong and bad and stuff. I hoped that helped.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission