http://imgur.com/e0n7X

9 Replies

Havocprime Havocprime Human from California, United States

Weird.. Well the link works. haha.

houckdigga houckdigga Human from United States

good work. that is sick.

lunatorium lunatorium Artist from United States

I really like that, and don’t think it’s too detailed at all. I do think it would look better as white on black, though.

If you don’t mind, I’d appreciate any feedback on my own first design! Here on the forum Thank you!

Haha thanks Houck.

Also I agree Lunatorium; I made a quick version of the white on black and it looked wicked. I’ll remake it and link it up here.

Cral Cral Artist from Ohio, United States

I think it would really depend on size and placement. It’s beautifully illustrated, but since the lines are all very fine if it isn’t sized right it will look messy

Agreed Cral. I was planning on having the design sit on the center of the chest, and have the wings wrap around the shoulders and a little onto the back.

JustPetrucci JustPetrucci Artist from Washington, United States

I think it’s pretty sick.
However, I would see if you can’t get some official feedback from someone; I think I remember reading in the rules that Warner Bros frowned upon altering the logo too much.

But I can still tell it’s TDKR logo…

Thanks for the info JustPetrucci! I guess we’ll just have to see. I also recommend actually using the link; as it squished my image :[

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission