Limited Edition Tank Tops

critique request -- oversized/all-over tittle flowers

frenchhowls
posted by frenchhowls • 2 years ago

I’ve been obsessed with those tittle flowers ever since I first painted them on my longboard.

People kept complimenting the work and I loved the design so much that I got them tattoo’ed on my left arm.

I figured I’d give them a shot for screenprinting. I picked a light coloured tee because I liked the watercolor look. My favorite shirts are always the oversized/all-over design with soft inks. love them.

Please let me know what you think :)

Initial longboard design

Left sleeve

Tee design

5 Replies

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

I like the tee design, be aware that it is very hard to print under the armpit area with all over printing. Tweak the placement a little and this would be worth submitting.

McSerious McSerious Human from California, United States

I like the tat a bunch. Props on sticks on arms I have all cherry blossoms on my left arm. Viewable http://www.designbyhumans.com/profile/McSerious/closet/6675/ here (kind of)

frenchhowls frenchhowls Artist from Quebec, Canada

@wotto: thanks, you’re right! I was so focused on wrapping around the belt/hips that I forgot the pits.

@McSerious: thanks! this picture was taken right after she finished tattooing me so it looks pretty dark, the healed result looks much lighter, and lots of folks stop me on the street or in the locker room at the gym to touch/see/ask if it’s Henna.

Sweet sleeves :)

Ecapie Ecapie Human from United States

the complexities is great

Nolackofcolor Nolackofcolor Human from United States

I think it’s beautiful! Love how you have the design wrapping around the waist and hips :)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember