New design

margit0
posted by margit0 • 2 years ago

Im very disapointed with your new design. Why there is no signature on the back corner of the shirt? And why the S size is a bit bigger than usual?!

7 Replies

Intrepid Intrepid Artist from

Which shirt are you talking about?

margit0 margit0 Human from

Giant Octopus S-size

Intrepid Intrepid Artist from

I don’t know anything about the signature, but Giant Octopus by Siege, is printed on a Black American Apparel Tee, as opposed to the DBH 50/50 Perfect or the DBH Premium Tee.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi Margit0,
After a researching we decided to drop the back signature. While some people like it many customers do not and have voiced their reasons why. In the end we went without it and opted for the sticker and clip label. As for the AA blank it is a tiny bit larger but because it is 100% cotton after a wash it can have up to 5% shrinkage so it will be a better fit once washed. I hope this helps to answer your questions.

It answers my questions,but doesn’t help the situation. My,and my friend’s vote is for the signature with TWO HANDS ! It makes each and every shirt unique. Also, the sizes no longer fit me. This makes 2 huge reasons to NOT buy any other shirt… shame, I was cathing up :(

AndrewHainesArt AndrewHainesArt Artist from United States

Glad to hear the signature dropped, it was a reason I didn’t buy a lot from here ha.

Not sure how the size doesn’t fit, is it because its too big or too small? Like Wotto said if its too large you can shrink it a little. Also that’s an American Apparel issue, the way the shirt is made isn’t up to DBH, its just the blanks they prefer to use.

The S size is a bit larger,thats the problem. The shrinkment process is just a regular wash, the old S sizes also shrink and fit even better.The last shirt was Mash Monster,because of the low price.I’m glad that i bought few shirts with the signatures and I still don’t belive that there’re people who don’t like them…

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember