Looking for all feedback and suggestions!

tatteredsoul
posted by tatteredsoul • 3 years ago

First off being I already have this design I will be referencing up on here, please don’t worry about voting when checking it out for feedback purposes.

Using the following image as a reference, because i believe it to be one of my strongest. (Although the ONE vote has me rethinking that a bit. lol)) I’d like any and all constructive feedback, suggestions and such. The following Flikr links can provide you with a larger better view of the image.

Image 1

Image 2

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies

Anti-hu Anti-hu Artist from United States

Looking at your second image, I don’t think you really need the dark red outside of the main shape of your design (I mean the shaded burgundy-ish part surrounding everything.) Other than that, You could try maybe a different color background or shirt and see how you like that also.

tatteredsoul tatteredsoul Artist from United States

Thanks for your thoughts. I did find it looks a lot better on a different color shirt. Would love to submit it like that, but I’m not sure on the guidelines about that. Maybe I could email and have them take the red ones down, I don’t know.

7sixes 7sixes Artist from Minnesota, United States

Yep…i agree with what anti-hu said! take out the background sun or maybe make it a half tone…

And yes, you can email them to take it down!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission