Limited Edition Tank Tops

New Year's Resolutions

smitten_kitten
posted by smitten_kitten • 3 years ago

Do you make them? Do you stick to them? Do you think they’re dumb? Planning any for this New Year?

14 Replies

dannydruff dannydruff Human from

To quit smoking has been mine for four years.

CatPrime CatPrime Artist from Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Yep, I make them and they usually work. Next year I hope to:
Work to my strengths in terms of designing and make the most of being with my friends, as I join university in September. Done, bang!

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

My New Years Resolution is to lose some weight and also be good to my wife.

bdubs bdubs Human from

Just get into better physical shape.

zerobriant zerobriant Artist from Cebu City, Philippines

be a better husband and be a prompt artist :D

choppre choppre Artist from Maryland, United States

Ha you beat me to it!

Be a better designer and submit more work on DBH

Karyn2002 Karyn2002 Human from

To get into better shape/eat better, and be the best friend I can.

sweetP sweetP Artist from

i used to make resolutions to lose weight, but it always did the opposite for me. this year my resolution is to draw in my sketchbook everyday. unless i really dont feel like it. i dont want it to be something i dont like.

Mohacsy Mohacsy Artist from Victoria, Australia

to make every second count!

Karyn2002 Karyn2002 Human from

New resolution – to not stab any of my bosses.

smitten_kitten smitten_kitten Human from United States

Happy New Years Everyone!! I wish you all the best for your New Year’s resolutions and all the best for 2011!!

thestray thestray Artist from United States

My new year’s resolutions are to stab all of Karyn’s bosses and to be good to Wotto’s wife.

Aaaaaaah kiddin.

My resolution is to try to be a little less awesome, because I seriously think I might be exceedingly the limit.

Aaaaaaah kiddin again.

My resolution is increase productivity. Be more physically active. Get on the most printed designers list here at DBH. Be more friendly and sociable to strangers.

Tiny.Cue.Cards Tiny.Cue.Cards Artist from

Honestly, I think they’re dumb.

But a couple weeks ago I made some big decisions and I’ve been following through so far, and that almost counts as a “new years” resolution.

1. Start a master’s degree program (i have one picked out, working on the application)

2. Get six pack abs (I might downgrade to four, but they have to be awesome)

3. Be single (I’ve had two relationships total, and I’ve only been single for four months since age 16)

Guiseblack Guiseblack Human from Maine-Brunswick, United States

My mother was telling me that this was supposed to be a special year- 1/01/11 and all that.. Doesn’t seem as lucky as 1/11/1111 and so on.. or 1/01/011.. I don’t believe in that crap, and watching the NYC parties they had, I was feeling about 50% of it..so I knew nothing exciting was going to happen this year..the best of it was that a man who I admire was doing the hosting for one of the news agencies and his humor pushes it up to 50%, then that Glee bit doing the cover pushed it right back down.

Mine is to keep the one I had last year. Nothing exercise/educational/financial related. You need to keep them simple at first- to brush my teeth a little bit more regularly, to not drink so much soda, to try and regulate my sleep a little better, be more considerate of others (harder than you think), Stray away from things that I enjoy yet hurt me.. Exercise regularly is somewhere towards the middle of my list if I were to choose it at all.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember