Limited Edition Tank Tops

DBH shirts featured in a new book

gloopz
posted by gloopz • 3 years ago

A while ago a bunch of designers were invited to have their work published in a book called Torso which is all about T-shirt graphics, I just received my copy and wanted to share a few pics all be it bad quality thanks to my prehistoric camera!, anyway there is a ton of DBH tees old and recent.

I have around 8 pieces of work in there including a design which is still up for voting here at DBH! Avenger of the sea! if it doesn’t get printed here I can console my self with the fact it got a little bitty print on paper but I would prefer cotton ;) The only issue I have is that I half my work is credited to a password I used about 5 years ago it’s totally nutty and I have no idea how it happened but whatever, the book is awesome and it’s cool I now have a hard copy of shirt designs which I can reference at my finger tips.

IMG_3875

See Jublins shirt “Dye hard” at the top and one of my 10K submissions from last year “the Tardy spaceman” at the right

IMG_3878

IMG_3869

25 Replies

bortwein bortwein Artist from Texas, United States

I know I’m in the book but not sure which of my shirts they included yet. I still need to get my copy of the book.

Kontrast Kontrast Artist from Alberta, Canada

Received mine last week, Daniel Eckler (editor) made a great job.
that book is really cool, so awesome to take part in such project, with lots of other talented designers.
i was surprised that he included most of the designs i sent him, i was expecting for only one or two.

bortwein bortwein Artist from Texas, United States
jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

Really cool. Hope mine will be in one day. Thanks gloopz for the post!

martinkbrowne martinkbrowne Human from United States

Cooll picture of this designs shirt Thanks very much, I love this all designs lovely book idea and tips..Where i buy this book?

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember