Random Whatever thread

thestray
posted by thestray • 4 years ago

A-yes yes ya’ll and ya don’t stoooooop!!

Here’s a thread, for you to talk about anything. You don’t have to worry about going off topic because there is no topic, there’s no train to derail, just a fun free-for-all. winkity wink wink.

So, anyway, I was thinking… I’d consider someone the greatest writer on earth if they could use a fart not for laughs, but for drama. How mindblowing and ground-breaking would it be if the saddest part of a movie is when someone farted? They let loose a pppppffffbbbbt... and you just bawl your eyes out because it was such a heart breaking moment. I think that, right there, is the holy grail of drama. The dramatic fart.

769 Replies

Katheebah Katheebah Artist from United States

@thestray Like subject matter that go in and out of style. animals, specifically octopi, ravens, tigers, bucks ect.

Katheebah Katheebah Artist from United States

totally derped there. sorry about that.

inkbuilder1 inkbuilder1 Human from Australia

Hahahahahahah…. totally funny..

Nikoby Nikoby Artist from FL, United States

Yay, it tis Friday. It’s a slow day at my job.

sirenzo sirenzo Human from United States

hey all whats up any of u got a DA account should watch me im nothing special but would like to see u all stuff too so i will watch back and will get you more watchers . heres my da hope to see yea cheers . http://sirenzo.deviantart.com/
also here hope u join up in my group ,http://twisted-concepts.deviantart.com/

Autogaki Autogaki Human from Canada

Anyone know when this DBH gold sale ends?

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

@Autogaki The DBHGold code should (assuming no changes) be available until Monday evening.

garismati garismati Human from Indonesia
cbass99 cbass99 Artist from California, United States

hey BEASTPOP, expect the sales of your Hey Cthul-Aid R’leeehhh! shirt to explode. Deadmau5 just posted a picture on his Instagram and everyone on there wants one…haha. Good job dude.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission