My design was this close to Stevan Seagal!!

collisiontheory
posted by collisiontheory • 4 years ago

Back in November, I did a design for Nike and Manny Pacquiao. In case you didn’t know, Manny Pacquiao is the Filipino boxer taking over the boxing world! Watch fight details – http://bit.ly/1W7fmm

I did this piece for a local event where they showed the live fight between Pacquiao and Cotto.

This was created with different symbols, icons, and words that represent Manny’s heritage, history, and persona.

They printed on a 16×16 ft. canvas on a boxing ring!

Added some “blood” on the canvas itself using a cornerman’s spray bottle with red paint.

Ok so just found out today that Nike created a one-piece t-shirt just for Manny Pacquiao. The clincher is that he was wearing it while discussing movie plans with none other than Steven Segal himself lolololo. Just funny and wanted to share.

Here’s the vid:

19 Replies

CatPrime CatPrime Artist from Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom

That design is just sweet!!

t-peezy t-peezy Artist from

Don’t get me wrong, it’s cool that your design was real close to Seagal but I’d be more excited that Pacquiao was wearing a shirt I designed!! Thats what’s up dude.

Congratz -tpz.

collisiontheory collisiontheory Artist from Philippines

t-peezy said: Don’t get me wrong, it’s cool that your design was real close to Seagal but I’d be more excited that Pacquiao was wearing a shirt I designed!! Thats what’s up dude.

Congratz -tpz.

Haha yes ofcourse! That too but I kinda knew they were giving him a shirt already and the Steven Segal thing was just unexpected hehe

WinterArtwork WinterArtwork Artist from Barbados

even though I loathe Steve Seagal this is pretty darn cool man!

the images around hit head mixed with the blood makes it look like a crown of thorns

DesignLawrence DesignLawrence Artist from MI, United States

that’s an awesome design dude. i’m with t-peezy that manny pacman pacquiao is wearing the shirt you designed!!! i won’t be suprise once some famous peeps start wearing the Manny tee. i bet you’ll be like whoa…. btw do you know if the Manny tee you design will be available here in the U.S. congrats tol… astig talaga….

SteveOramA SteveOramA Artist from Colorado, United States

that’s cool man.
it’s kind of funny when someone wears a shirt with their own face on it too.

zerobriant zerobriant Artist from Cebu City, Philippines

i was close to seeing this in person:) AJ you’re the man!! :)

DesignLawrence said: that’s an awesome design dude. i’m with t-peezy that manny pacman pacquiao is wearing the shirt you designed!!! i won’t be suprise once some famous peeps start wearing the Manny tee. i bet you’ll be like whoa…. btw do you know if the Manny tee you design will be available here in the U.S. congrats tol… astig talaga….

Nah dude too bad they’re just making one shirt just for manny. I wanted one for myself too.

WinterArtwork said: even though I loathe Steve Seagal this is pretty darn cool man!

the images around hit head mixed with the blood makes it look like a crown of thorns

Lol yeah I hate the guy that’s why it’s so cool haha. Used to like him as a kid but now he’s just kind of a joke.

WinterArtwork WinterArtwork Artist from Barbados
SteveOramA said: that’s cool man. it’s kind of funny when someone wears a shirt with their own face on it too.

someday I’ve be wearing a tee with my face on it…

DesignLawrence DesignLawrence Artist from MI, United States
collisiontheory said:
DesignLawrence said: that’s an awesome design dude. i’m with t-peezy that manny pacman pacquiao is wearing the shirt you designed!!! i won’t be suprise once some famous peeps start wearing the Manny tee. i bet you’ll be like whoa…. btw do you know if the Manny tee you design will be available here in the U.S. congrats tol… astig talaga….

Nah dude too bad they’re just making one shirt just for manny. I wanted one for myself too.

that’s sucks…... anyways it looks awesome. as zerobriant would say you’re the man!!.....

ApathyDinosaur ApathyDinosaur Artist from

Thats awesome!!

dzeri29 dzeri29 Artist from Manila, Philippines

wow man! ayus to ha!idol

j303 j303 Artist from

thats great man congrats , great design , i wonder how much you got paid for that design , i mean in case we can know ,

cheers ,
j

raymex raymex Artist from

Astig, perfect timing for your design to get noticed.

scragglerock scragglerock Artist from

Awesome dude!
Great design too!
Lovin the textures!

choppre choppre Artist from Maryland, United States

damn thats vicious man … I wonder how big of a canvas size you had to use to make that

ams1327 ams1327 Artist from

You’re the best AJ…!

jublin jublin Artist from United States

haha way to go man! congrats!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission