what music are you currently listening to?

matteyer
posted by matteyer • 5 years ago

513 Replies

OldHaunt OldHaunt Human from United States

– MY name is Ducky Sings Otis.

– Suffocation/Suffolk-a-tion?

– “obg” I predict.

Oh yeah, I’ve been listening to a shite’ (See I’m just like you’s) ton of Electro as well. The more recent listens I’m not too sure of but this is a good song for repetitive listenin’ From Illinois to your ears

- Ooops wrong song.

– Hmm, more rock than goth of any kind. I love the (real) goths. Not a huge industrial fan though, more the Obscure 80’s stuff that only a hundred or so folks know ah-boot.

Doesn’t sound quite as nice on a wine bottle.

tols tols Human from United States

Hi everyone, my name is Peter Palmer and I am excited to network with you guys. I am a Fashion Designer who has recently started a clothing line that I would love to share with you. I want you guys to know that my main passion is to help others and inspire others to pursue their genuine dream. So with my clothing line, I had the idea of expressing my passion and message through clothes to empower and inspire people. I currently have a blog website where I try to promote and expose others on the pursuit of their dreams to get the word out about them and I would love to do the same with anyone on here. I also have a new shirt I am selling on Teespring that focuses on the message of having “Faith over Fear” when pursuing your dreams on the road to success. If you are interested my link is http://teespring.com/FAITHOVERFEARIILIFESTYLE Please email if you would like to be featured in my blog as well! My email is peterpalmerii@hotmail.com

tols tols Human from United States

Hi everyone, my name is Peter Palmer and I am excited to network with you guys. I am a Fashion Designer who has recently started a clothing line that I would love to share with you. I want you guys to know that my main passion is to help others and inspire others to pursue their genuine dream. So with my clothing line, I had the idea of expressing my passion and message through clothes to empower and inspire people. I currently have a blog website where I try to promote and expose others on the pursuit of their dreams to get the word out about them and I would love to do the same with anyone on here. I also have a new shirt I am selling on Teespring that focuses on the message of having “Faith over Fear” when pursuing your dreams on the road to success. If you are interested my link is http://teespring.com/FAITHOVERFEARIILIFESTYLE Please email if you would like to be featured in my blog as well! My email is peterpalmerii@hotmail.com

I’ve been leaning more towards the bluesy Motown sounds lately. Specifically those heavily leading with sax, reminiscent of my youth. A lot of sax players on the blues Motown side (as lead) that I need to discover still.

And respect to My “Fallen Soldier”

-An Electronic Treat

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
  • One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission