DBH Sighting: The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

mj00
posted by mj00 • 4 years ago

I was watching the Tonight Show last night and noticed that the comedian, Dan Cummins , was wearing Rainy Days by chantal. Check it out:

11 Replies

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Oh cool. I watched too, didn’t recognize it. Congrats Chantal.

dudley53 dudley53 Human from

Nice catch.

style-blind style-blind Artist from

That’s pretty cool.

BondageBoyScout BondageBoyScout Human from

What a wanker, I wear that shirt with pride on rainy days. This is Threadless all over again. I remember when a member of the show Scrubs wore a tee I like on an episode.- It was Conan too, a bunch of young hip people are going to make inquiries as to the origin of that shirt and he will give away the secret because he thinks he can get laid. At least I know one of my favorite tee’s will always have reprints!

Yeah Dan Cummins! I said it! and don’t use me as material for your next stand-up gig..I know the comedians mind.

asher2789 asher2789 Artist from United States
StagnantLife said: What a wanker, I wear that shirt with pride on rainy days. This is Threadless all over again. I remember when a member of the show Scrubs wore a tee I like on an episode.- It was Conan too, a bunch of young hip people are going to make inquiries as to the origin of that shirt and he will give away the secret because he thinks he can get laid. At least I know one of my favorite tee’s will always have reprints!

whats the big with DBH shirts gaining popularity? thats a good thing! over time they can raise the award amounts for artists and lower the cost of shirts (like threadless did over a period of years).

DBH shirts are reasonably priced (non sale days) for a piece of art that not everyone on the cover of a magazine will be wearing. It’s not that I don’t like it when folks get recognition, but with that increase in rep, shirts that you/myself might have an eye for will be sold out faster than we’d want it to be and will have to wait for reprints. Also, I can’t tell any funny jokes, so if we were standing next to each other, he would have 2 wins over me.

DeeMoney DeeMoney Human from United States

Awesome!! =DD

eembach eembach Human from TX, United States

It has begun…

EDIT: LOL, I mean… It began a year ago(ish)...

drjy drjy Artist from United States

Cool!

zerobriant zerobriant Artist from Cebu City, Philippines

i hope they have more sightings :D when will that movie be released, where some DBH shirts were being used..did it push through? :D

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission