Limited Edition Tank Tops

To thank everyone who helped me get into the top 20.........New full-body model templates!

Oddeti
posted by Oddeti • 4 years ago

Thank you so much everyone for all of your support in the 10k contest. It means way more than you could ever imagine.

To show my gratitude, I’ve come up with some new free templates for everyone to use!

Download here: http://bit.ly/4zTlq8

How to use

Put them to good use and share them with anyone you like! :D

60 Replies

Yiyah Yiyah Artist from

am I missing something?? Keep trying to go to your site to download template above and it keeps redirecting me to some free file hosting website?
Awesome template… thank you!!! (I just wanna figure out how to use it) :-)

Oddeti Oddeti Artist from

Yiyah said: am I missing something?? Keep trying to go to your site to download template above and it keeps redirecting me to some free file hosting website?
Awesome template… thank you!!! (I just wanna figure out how to use it) :-)
Hmm that is weird. It appears that link is dead now. I updated with a new link and it should work fine now. If you are still having issues let me know.

jazyladi jazyladi Human from

Thanks Oddeti! _.

dudley53 dudley53 Human from

Loved your 10K design. Something tells me it will end up being printed somehow. It’s just too nice not to be. I’m sure the DBH staff has taken notice.

gimpnub gimpnub Human from

ok, if you’re still using the opacity mask for the artwork, just click on the chain links between the mask and the artwork and you can move the art and not the mask

hopefully that helps anyone and everyone trying to use this

gimpnub said: ok, if you’re still using the opacity mask for the artwork, just click on the chain links between the mask and the artwork and you can move the art and not the mask

hopefully that helps anyone and everyone trying to use this

Well I figured out a way to use clipping masks in the new one’s I’m working on, so that will simplify things a bit. Good tip though! :D

AModernMyth007 AModernMyth007 Artist from United States

Are you working on some for the new colors?! I hope so =)

AModernMyth007 said: Are you working on some for the new colors?! I hope so =)
They will include the new colors. That’s one of the things I’m waiting. I want to see the actual shirt color myself so I can match it up in the template. And I may have a few more surprises lined up. ;)

Well we got previews for orange and today for burgundy. Theres pantones in the why was my design rejected thread. But its nicer to see the actual shirt.

Surprises are nice =)

AModernMyth007 said: Well we got previews for orange and today for burgundy. Theres pantones in the why was my design rejected thread. But its nicer to see the actual shirt.

Surprises are nice =)

Yeah I’ve got the pantones, but I’d rather match them up to the actual shirt. Just looks more accurate to me.

yea i agree because when I looked at the pantone for burgundy it didnt look quite like that shirt to me.

kooky-love kooky-love Artist from

Thank you

BondageBoyScout BondageBoyScout Human from

I want the purple eye-shadow when we re-print this design.

McFlyHigh McFlyHigh Artist from

Thanks! These will come handy when I start working on my own designs this summer

Illrockmerch Illrockmerch Human from

Great information! I would recommend for it.

CrisDian CrisDian Human from Lima, Peru

Thanks!

OmegaMan5000 OmegaMan5000 Artist from United States

Thanks a lot, this really came in handy for my sub.

cromatik cromatik Artist from

This is most helpful. Thanks for taking the time!

ajRAINE ajRAINE Artist from

Yeah, sorry, but there doesn’t seem to be an “art” layer?
Also, how do you change the color? I can’t seem to figure it out aha

Anczeska Anczeska Artist from Poland

Thank you so much! :0 :)))!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember