Sino Pinoy dito?

ivejustquitsmoking
posted by ivejustquitsmoking • 4 years ago

Kamusta :)))

105 Replies

herick05 herick05 Artist from

hi mga kababayan! proud to be pinoy here, newbie lang ako dito sa human try to submit my designs soon.. hope welcome ako sa’inyo guys!

* * * pinoy!
frogafro frogafro Artist from Philippines

herick05 said: hi mga kababayan! proud to be pinoy here, newbie lang ako dito sa human try to submit my designs soon.. hope welcome ako sa’inyo guys!

* * * pinoy!

of course welcome ka dito! :D

rtofirefly rtofirefly Artist from United States

i totally respect each and every one of you, as well as your right to say whatever you want in whatever tongue you choose. but i wonder if you guys realize that this thread comes across as a bit alienating to the rest of us who don’t understand anything you are saying? it seems to kind of create a vibe of ‘pinoy designers’ and ‘everyone else’. there’s nothing wrong with cultural pride, but shouldn’t we all be trying to integrate with each other instead of segregate? maybe it’s just me and my thoughts, but its just something to think about.

salamat! (the only tagalog i know, thanks to my pal frogafro! :D)

JannyCash JannyCash Artist from Philippines

ako po pinoy!...check my design..about sa alamat ng isang banda sa Pinas…

ALFBOC ALFBOC Artist from

COUNT ME IN MGA KABAYAN,HEHE...ISA PO AKO SA MGA BUNSO DITO. BAGO LANG SA DBH :D

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember