Uploading A No Go?

Nystrand
posted by Nystrand • 4 months ago

So, I joined DBH in June 2012 and then I lost my computer. I then waited a while for the time and money to get a new computer and software and now I’m ready to go. Why can’t I upload any art to be critiqued? I don’t see any options/links to click on to submit my art in my profile page. What gives? Am I missing something? Any help would be much appreciated!

4 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Are you referring to the contest submissions? If so DBH has moved on to a storefront type opportunity, where approved artists get a whole store to themselves! Pretty cool. They still do some partnership/themed contests but they are spread throughout the year. You should apply for a store: http://www.designbyhumans.com/become-an-artist/

Nystrand Nystrand Human from New Jersey, United States

I figured what you said was what I had to do, but since this didn’t exist back in 2012 (Realizing that a lot can happen in 2 years), I thought I was already an “approved” artist on DBH. So, signing up to ba a DBH artist, will that create a separate profile then or will my new acceptance link to/integrate with my current 2 year-old profile?

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

You’re really just signing up to open a store. It uses whatever account your logged into for the application. So if you have a profile you want to maintain, then apply using that account. Your profile will be kept and you’ll simply have an application for a store created that we will review.

Just make sure you have a URL to a portfolio that we can check out, it’s required as part of the application. Simple!

Nystrand Nystrand Human from New Jersey, United States

Thank you, both of you.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission