Farewell, but not Goodbye.....

wotto
posted by wotto • 4 months ago

Hi Artists Community, Customers and Partners,

After almost 4 awesome years I am stepping down from my role as the Creative Director at Design By Humans. I have invested a great deal into this great brand and been given some amazing opportunities. I have overseen creative for DBH, worked with industry giants like Blizzard and Warner Brothers and attended some incredible events. It’s been a blast.

During my time here I have also been fortunate to work with some of the best and most talented artists in the world. I want to thank all the artists who have worked with me, built stores with me and created curated art for me. It’s been an adventure and I have enjoyed watching all of you grow as artists. I wish all of the DBH art community the very best and know that I will miss all of you, even those of you who have ruffled my feathers – you know who you are!

Design By Humans has always been a great community and this company is set for serious growth. I’ll be along for the ride but more as an artist, which I am excited about too. I’ll be active on the forums and I’ll be around should anyone have a question or need any help. Part of my role will be taken over by the very talented and dashing “Inked”. You’ll know him from the forums, he’ll be handling the Rockstar artists accounts that the team and I built. You are in good hands.

Thanks to all the customers and partners who have made my job so much fun. HUGE thanks to the staff team at DBH, past and present. I have made some great friends and had some good times with this team. Work hard, play hard and stay awesome.

Keep up the good work, create and make awesome art!

Thanks,

84 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

@biotwist – Master Inked.

Seanwei Seanwei Artist from Taiwan

Cheers

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Dear Wotto, when are u coming back to DBH????...anyway we can bring you back???

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

@AdamLawless I’m around these parts but I am not a DBH employee any more.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission