Can't Upload

bomazu
posted by bomazu • 5 months ago

Every time I attempt to upload an image to my DBH Artists account, I get ‘ image could not be uploaded http 503’ error. Any work around? I attempted to upload some stuff months ago with no luck, and thought I’d give it another try today but things are still the same. Any help?

Tested on Firefox and Chrome.

17 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

I just uploaded something on your account and had no issue. How large is the file you are trying to upload?

bomazu bomazu Artist from United Kingdom

Thanks for testing it. It’s a 16.8MB PNG file. I’ve tried uploading different file types and sizes also without luck.
I managed to get the an image uploaded a few months back by DBH staff, so there wasn’t an issue that time either.
If it’s not a known problem and I’m the only one experiencing this, perhaps I can try uploading from a different internet connection or different computer?

I would give those a shot first. A 16.8MB file isn’t anything that would be troublesome for our uploader. I suppose it’s possible you tried to upload at the same moment there was a sync, but that’s unlikely. Is it still 503ing for you on the original computer you tried it on?

Taotyamaiko Taotyamaiko Human from France

Hello!!
I do not succeed in downloading my first image to open my shop, I saw that it is necessary the size(format) GNP, that it is good, the size is 47.4 Mb. Can you explain to me how can it be done???

Sorry, the size PNB!

Oh, sorry again!! It’s PNG!! :-)

Open the file in Photoshop and save it as a PNG with no interlacing.

Lighthouse Lighthouse Artist from United States

Maybe try other browsers as well if you are still having trouble. In the past when I had issues uploading with chrome I would use firefox and it seemed to resolve the problem.

The uploaders are all Flash based, so make sure your browsers are up to date and any flash plugins you have are up to date as well.

s.vision s.vision Artist from Italy

I have the same problem even with all the points you did mention. I used PNG in its right format (DHB template and then tried to upload via Google chrome and Firefox but it still says “there was an error while processing your image please resave and try again…” what can I do now?

That usually means there is a corruption issue when it says re-save. I would open the PNG and literally re-save it int he non-interlaced format again. That generally solves the issue where they may be a bad pixel you just aren’t aware of.

It doesn’t work yet , again that error! :(

You’re also getting the “there was an error while processing your image please re-save and try again? s.vision?

yes exactly!

If you folks could send your PNGs to art@designbyhumans.com and let us know what the error is you’re receiving when you attempt to upload we’ll take a look on our end and see if we can discern what’s up.

Sure, right now!

VectorInk VectorInk Artist from Germany

Still upload problems, i send you a screenshot from the error….would be nice if you solve the problem soon…

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission