prospective first patron. help!

anonym
posted by anonym • 7 months ago

hi all! I hate to ask a dumb question but I am wondering what tshirts are used in printing and if it is the same brand for every size (consistency). Also I noticed an older forum saying it was similar to american apparel? I couldn’t find a helpful fit chart in regards to my shape and sometimes I tend to vary from xs to L in my tops…I’d hate to constantly order and return, especially if multiple tshirts brands are used.

thanks! :)

2 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Hi anonym,

All sizes for our t-shirts do use the same blank every time. We do not substitute other styles or brands into our print and fulfillment process. To answer your question regarding sizing, you can visit the link below I have posted to reference the sizing of our shirts. The numbers in the chart are in flat inches, so to compare take a shirt you currently own and enjoy the fit of and lay it flat and then measure it in the same places as indicated on the size chart and then select the appropriate size closet to your desired size.

When referencing the size chart, you want to compare to the 100% Cotton DBH Premium Tee

http://www.designbyhumans.com/help/size-chart/

pandawill46 pandawill46 Human from United States

Nice update! I think website update need for developing website. Like your short update about website. Thanks for this lovely allocation. Keep it up. Iocean G7 is a recommend phone selling well in my site,please come by and have a look.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission