HELP! SAVE ZEROBRIANT

dzeri29
posted by dzeri29 • 3 months ago

He ask for help to afford his sugery.
http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/zerobriant/

photo 10277739_10154079490155562_6630042660876510142_n_zpsd03f9984.jpg

6 Replies

Aquamarine Aquamarine Artist from Manila, Philippines

Guys please do help our Filipino designer friend Zerobriant by supporting or buying his designs. Thanks! :)

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi All,

Our thoughts are with the awesome artist Zerobriant. A friend of mine and an artists I respect a lot. I will raise this with our marketing team on Monday to see how we can help promote his store and cause. Stay strong buddy.

pinkstorm pinkstorm Artist from Philippines

Zerobriant is such a good person. We are all hoping for your fast recovery and hopefully you’ll be able to raise funds for your surgery. :)

jrtoyman jrtoyman Artist from Quezon City, Philippines

Glad to help not only a fellow DBH artist but also my fellow countryman. Hoping for the best for you bro.
@DBH; Is it possible to create a store for Zerobriant’s Surgery Fund? Anybody who wants to donate an art and the royalties goes to Zerobriant besides his own store. I would be happy to donate an art for his cause and to any fellow artist over here at DBH.
Anything for a good cause always count me in.

alchemist alchemist Artist from Manila, Philippines

One of my favorite artist when I first got here in DBH, be strong sir!!! God bless…

pandawill46 pandawill46 Human from United States

I am pleased to read your post. I was searching for the related topic you discussed in there. Good job. All the best. thl w200s is a recommend phone selling well in my site,please come by and have a look.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember