Community Update - 12/11/2013

Inked
posted by Inked • 6 months ago

Hello Humans!

Just a quick post to keep you all up to date on a few things.

We’ve corrected the upload issues with Avatar’s. You should now be able to upload an image up to 100 × 100 pixels successfully. Following the upload, make sure to hit the “Update Profile” button to complete the update and then you should be able to refresh and see the new Avatar.

Order Status

We’ve added a new feature that has been requested more times than I could keep track of, especially by those who prefer to checkout as a “Guest”. At the top of the website is a new link aptly named “Order Status” which will take you an order search page. The page has three fields, of which you will need to fill in at least two in order to successfully search for an order.

A successful search will show you:

- Your order number
- Date the order was placed
- The order status
- How many items shipped and what service was used
- The date the order was shipped
- The tracking number (if available) for your order

The ‘Order Status’ link will be moving into the Customer Service help window at the top of the page shortly, so expect to see it relocate it’s home in the next day or two.

Order Status will work for customers who checkout using a DBH Account where order status has previously existed, but also for those customers who prefer to checkout as a Guest now as well.

If you cannot remember two of the three fields needed to complete a search or if you still have additional questions, as always please contact service@designbyhumans.com with any questions.

11 Replies

xiaobaosg xiaobaosg Artist from Singapore

Hi Inked, any updates on the DBH dollar? When can i use it again?

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Soon. Very Soon.

@Inked- Sweet!

Hi Inked, i’ve been asking for a month or so about using DBH dollar, can i have an update?

DBH Dollars have been back up for a few weeks now. We made sure we got them up before the holidays.

XDot XDot Human from Greece

Each day there is a new t-shirt design selected from hundreds of creative submissions. For the first 24 hours we offer the contest winning tee at 25% discount in the Shirt of the Day Gallery. After 24 hours the newly birthed tees graduates to the shop graphic tees section where you can browse the entire collection of unique designs. Also, browse the DBH Collective featuring unique designs from independent artists’ stores. Each Collective design is custom printed on a graphic shirt, phone case or as an art print.

this is wrong..not true anymore

I am aware that the homepage as well as a select few areas need to be updated to reflect the new DBH.

am-y am-y Human from Singapore

Hi, I just tried to apply my DBH dollars to my account, and to my chagrin, there is absolutely NO option to use them anywhere during checkout. There is also no option to check my DBH dollar balance anywhere. Kindly advise.

DBH Dollars are applied to your order on the last page, the “Review” page. The review page also provides you with your DBH Dollar balance currently.

am-y am-y Human from Singapore

Thanks; so there is no other way to check our DBH dollar balance except by attempting to make a purchase, and going all the way to the very last step?

Correct.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember